Little Locket • Customizable
A luxury locket with your photos printed onto the metal. Minimal enough to wear everyday and high enough quality to last a lifetime.
What Makes it Special:
• Something like this literally does not exist! We developed our own unique process, where the photos blend into the metal itself. The color of the metal shines through the image, making it look like the luxury heirloom that it is.
• It will last. Think of it as a piece you’ll wear every day and your grandchildren will someday love.
• Maybe it's something about the nostalgia of our childhood... but we all think lockets are the coolest most meaningful thing that's ever existed - even though they’re usually huge ugly rusting medallions with bright cheesy photos inside. I love this modern take with the locket being tiny and the images looking so classy. It makes all my locket-loving-90s-girl dreams come true.
• Just spend one second uploading photos from your smartphone and we do the work for you to get the pictures in there. Normally you’d have to spend hours trying to figure out how to print so tiny, on the right type of paper at exactly the right size, cut and adhere it just right. And spouses doing that as a gift for you? Forget about it… way too much work! Only to then you'd get your locket wet someday and totally ruin it! Not the story with these.
• In our process we print 5-6 different versions of your image to see it with the metal you've chosen before setting it permanently into place, to make sure we get it to be as pretty as it can possibly be.
• Inside of lockets there’s normally a very thick border of metal around the photo. I had to create a completely different form so that it could have the thinnest possible border - to maximize the space for the photo on the inside.
• Lockets are made in solid material, 14k solid gold or sterling silver. So they’ll never need any upkeep redipping no matter how much you wear it.
• Set onto a simple but sparkling solid sterling silver or gold filled chain. So that you can wear your locket always without being afraid. Because if your baby ever yanks on the chain breaking it, that part is super affordable to replace.
• If you ever need to change the picture there’s space to put a photo paper print on top of the original images.
• Designed so the clasp NEVER falls forward and the locket always stays center.
• Adjustable chain so you can change the length depending on your shirt that day.
• Both the front and backside have different textures, so you can wear either direction to change up the look.
• It’s water-resistant. Like you can shower with it on! Do that to any other locket and the ink will be dripping and the photo paper will be warping.
All those perfect details, and THEN let’s add in the meaning held in the photos you choose. I can confidently say that this heirloom will be the piece of jewelry that you love most.
Materials + Photo Details:
Locket is made of solid 14k gold or solid sterling silver. Chain is solid sterling silver or gold filled 16 inch chain + 4 inch extender (so it can be worn as short as 16 inches or as long as 20 inches). We are happy to do a longer chain if needed. If you want the length customized just leave a note during checkout letting us know exactly how many inches you would like it to be. Matte texture on front, with a shinier texture on back and you can wear whichever direction you want to change up the look of it.
The photo is very small, like size of your pinky nail. So I recommend not doing group photos inside.
The picture is transferred onto the metal itself, which means it won't look the same as regular printing. Think of these as holding the memories of your favorite photos, which have been turned into jewelry. The metal will shine through the lighter parts of the image. So avoid using photos that have been edited to be really bright light and washed out because those may not show enough detail. We will be editing the images you upload to help as much detail show up as possible. Please send the full photo (not cropped) which gives us the room to crop it the way that we think will print best. No previews will be sent, but we will reach out if there is a problem with the photos you have chosen. To answer commonly asked questions - yes black and white photos work great! And no, we are not able to change the photos years down the road, but you always have the option to print photo paper photos to put on top of the original photos inside if you wish.
Custom orders are final sale, no exceptions. Refer to FAQ for current processing times.