FAQ & Policies
HOLIDAY PROCESSING TIMES
• Oct 1 Custom Mothers Rings
• Nov 19 Gold and Rose gold raw stone rings
• Dec 10 Custom Charm and Drop Necklaces, Charm Bracelets
• Dec 14 Ready to ship items (everything not custom. All metals of bands, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, and raw stone rings in silver)
- Ready to ship orders ship in 1-5 business days. All of our necklaces and all of our earrings (in all metals) are ready to ship. All of our silver raw stone rings are ready to ship.
- If a raw stone ring (these are made in solid silver) is ordered in gold or rose gold, then it needs to be dipped in my next batch of plating, giving it a processing time of 3-6 weeks.
- Custom Mothers Charm Necklaces + Custom Mothers Drop Necklaces (in all metals) ship in 1-5 business days.
- Mini Momma Rings + Mini Birthstone Stackables (in all metals) ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Custom Mothers Rings do not have a guaranteed ship date but usually take a couple months and cannot be rushed. Silver ones will ship sooner than the gold/rose gold.
- Orders will not ship until all the pieces in the order are ready. If you want ready to ship things to ship first, order them separately so that shipping is paid for separately.
Our standard designs can be returned for something else if you aren't happy with it for any reason or if it doesn't fit well. Please read the following details of our return policy. By purchasing, you are agreeing to this policy.
- Refunds/Exchanges are accepted on standard designs. We offer refund of the price of the item through store credit only. If you want to exchange for something else, you will purchase what you want using the store credit you received from the return. Items must be returned unworn within 14 days after delivery. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. Email us and we will get you set up for the return for store credit.
- The following are final sale and will not be accepted for return/exchange. No exceptions will be made: Custom Mothers Rings. Custom Mini Momma Rings. Custom Mothers Drop or Charm Necklaces. Custom Mothers Charm Bracelets. Minis (these are polished gemstone stackables that are made to order in the size and metal you want, you know which are these by finding the word "mini" in the title). Moments (because you pick out your exact piece). Custom cut Bracelets and Anklets. Flash Instagram Sale Items. Anything that clearly states "final sale" in the listing description.
NO EXCEPTIONS for final sale items
Because every stone from this earth is unique, every piece of jewelry I create will be perfectly unique. Because every piece is handmade, there is variation in that as well! I absolutely love that, because it means no one will ever have a piece that looks just like yours! Please expect variations in stone color & shape.
Almost all of our custom designs are always available for purchase. If a custom design is sold out, it will restock the 1st day of every month at 10:00 am pacific time. Spots always fill up quickly, so it's a good idea to set a reminder in your phone calendar if you want one of these spots!
- We have a Ring Sizing Tool that will help you determine your size. For tips on how to size in a ring stack, I recommend watching my instagram highlight titled "sizing + info" Another option is to stop by a local jeweler, they're usually happy to tell you your ring size free of charge!
- Rings cannot be resized due to the unique way they are formed. But if you purchased a standard non-custom design, I am happy to have you exchange it for another size.
- Due to the variance in ring sizing tools you may be measuring with and due to variation in the handmade process, it is expected for ring sizes to vary by a quarter of a size.
JEWELRY CARE TIPS
- How to clean my ring? For cleaning chains or the metal of your ring, you should use our Jewelry Polishing Cloths. If your jewelry is plated, then you don't want to be too hard with your scrubbing or with cleaning agents because you don't want to wear down the plating. If you have a solid silver ring though, you can rub as vigorously as you'd like haha because it can never wear down since it is solid silver through and through. For cleaning the stones, the best tool us warm water and a toothbrush- I know that is random but it gets in the little nooks really well!
- What if the metal on my jewelry has darkened? Every now and then real metal can develop a patina. Not harmful at all, just something that happens with real metal sometimes when it comes in contact with certain minerals like sulfur or if it isn't worn for a long time (you should store your jewelry in an air tight place like a plastic baggie if it won't be worn for a long time). Simply wearing it for a week or two is often all that is needed to polish it bright again, or use your Jewelry Polishing Cloth!
- What if my ring needs to be redipped? If your ring is one of the solid silver ones, it will never need to be redipped. Sometimes a gold or rose gold plated ring will need to be redipped down the road after lots of everyday use and I'm happy to do that for you! Email email@example.com for instructions.
- Keep jewelry away from harsh chemicals like hand sanitizer and chlorine.
Every order is packaged ready for gift giving! If you want us to include a written note for you, please request that in the notes during checkout.
NOT DONE HAVING BABIES, BUT WANT MOTHERS JEWELRY
You want some mothers jewelry but you aren't done having kids? I have some designs that are perfect for that! You can add birthstones later on to the Mothers Charm Necklace & the Mothers Drop Necklace. There are also Stackable Birthstone Rings for every month, and you can add to your stack whenever you have another babe!
Only the highest quality materials are used. Real authentic gemstones. Raw and unpolished, which means they come straight from the earth looking this pretty! Please refer to listing description to see what metals are used. Only the highest quality metals are used- for the raw stone rings it can be solid sterling silver and left as is in silver or dipped in high quality 18k gold or rose gold. If you're hard on your rings I recommend going with solid silver for the raw stone rings so that you don't have to worry about wearing down plating over time. The solid rose/gold Minis are also an option that will never need any upkeep! But if you decide on a plated piece, we're happy to redip it later on down the road if it is ever needed!
If your necklace chain breaks, email me and we can get that repaired for you! For other kinds of incidents happening or repairs needed, I can't guarantee that we will always be able to help but I promise to do what I can!
We do not cover damages to jewelry when stored in our jewelry cases or boxes. They're incredibly strong, but damages can potentially happen due to customer error.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOM + IMPORT TAXES
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
IS IT REALLY HANDMADE
Often people claim handmade when it isn't truly handmade. Handmade is very important to us though & I can guarantee that we choose to go handmade on every step of the process that is feasible to do so. Every single stone ring starts out as a hand hammered band underneath the metal build up. I could order cheap ring shanks from China to use instead. But I choose to support growing a team of artists helping me instead, and I believe that people can feel the love that is poured into every step being handmade.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org because I want to help in any way that I can!